Kitchen Design Process
The design fee is based on the size and scope of your project. The fee represents remuneration of time, effort and expenses for the three phases outlined below.
PHASE 1 – Design
· AutoCAD floor plan and elevations
· Selection of appliances, sinks and faucets
· Source cabinetry details, finishes and hinges
· Source and specify product materials:
Cabinetry hardware, countertops, backsplash
· Decorative lighting
· 3D rendering of final design, if desired
PHASE 2 – Order, Build and Project Management
· With the design finalized, we will communicate your design to the various trades.
· Builder’s package and coordinating details with builder
· Field measure to confirm job site conditions
· Processing the engineering drawings of your cabinetry order
· Ordering and accepting delivery of other products needed
PHASE 3 – Installation
· Scheduling all the various trades for your kitchen installation
· Master craftsman will install your cabinetry and appliances
· Countertop template, layout and oversee installation
According to Remodelista, the average kitchen renovation requires up to 2,500 decisions.
The process starts with us listening to your desires —daring you to dream—and creating a vision of the space.
“The true definition of the perfect bath is a bath that is a perfect fit for you.” –Barbara Sallick Cofounder, Waterworks
Here at HPD&C we believe that bathrooms are personal spaces. We work with you to create your perfect bath.